In this teaching, Ross covers Genesis 28:10-29:30. The portion begins with Jacob leaving Beersheva and heading towards Haran. It contains the story of a prophetic dream of Jacob and tells how and where he got his women from. In this class, Ross takes a close look at the dream and he discusses the prophetic significance of the dream. He also discusses the women of Jacob, who became the mothers of the people of Israel. Why did Laban give Leah to Jacob, and how does this connect to our previous studies? Further, how does this play into the development of Jacob? Additionally, Ross discusses the concept of messiah since this story contains the first reference to the idea of anointing.Genesis #25
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books