In this class, the third in our series on TORAH, we take a closer look at the Pentateuch. Fundamentalists claim that Moses wrote the five books from Genesis through the end of Deuteronomy, but what do the biblical texts claim? There are seven references to Moses writing something, nineteen references to this torah, seven references to this scroll of the Torah, three references to a scroll of Moses, and fourteen references to the Torah of Moses. All of these point to content found exclusively in one ancient book. Watch / listen to this class to learn more.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two