In this class, the third in our series on TORAH, we take a closer look at the Pentateuch. Fundamentalists claim that Moses wrote the five books from Genesis through the end of Deuteronomy, but what do the biblical texts claim? There are seven references to Moses writing something, nineteen references to this torah, seven references to this scroll of the Torah, three references to a scroll of Moses, and fourteen references to the Torah of Moses. All of these point to content found exclusively in one ancient book. Watch / listen to this class to learn more.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen