In this class, the third in our series on TORAH, we take a closer look at the Pentateuch. Fundamentalists claim that Moses wrote the five books from Genesis through the end of Deuteronomy, but what do the biblical texts claim? There are seven references to Moses writing something, nineteen references to this torah, seven references to this scroll of the Torah, three references to a scroll of Moses, and fourteen references to the Torah of Moses. All of these point to content found exclusively in one ancient book. Watch / listen to this class to learn more.
- A Prophet Like Moses
- A Dialogue from Thick Darkness
- Not The Ideal – Sacrifice, the Temple, and the Monarchy
- What Does YHVH Ask of You?
- Two Versions – Ten Words – Second Set
- The Bible’s TWO Versions of The Ten Commandments
- This Torah – HaTorah HaZoth
- Deuteronomy is Different
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Iniquity of Peor – Class Thirty-Seven
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Archaeology and the Bible – Class Thirty-Six