In the Middle Ages, a Rabbi discovered a treasured secret within the Pentateuch. He noticed certain peculiarities within the texts and referred to them in his writings. He felt that he had come upon a “great secret.” He said in one place, “If you understand the secret….you will recognize the truth.” He sought to reconcile his discovery with tradition and with the words of the prophets. In the end, he cautioned against revealing the secret, encouraging silence on the matter. What was this secret?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two