In the Middle Ages, a Rabbi discovered a treasured secret within the Pentateuch. He noticed certain peculiarities within the texts and referred to them in his writings. He felt that he had come upon a “great secret.” He said in one place, “If you understand the secret….you will recognize the truth.” He sought to reconcile his discovery with tradition and with the words of the prophets. In the end, he cautioned against revealing the secret, encouraging silence on the matter. What was this secret?
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen