In this introductory class, Ross presents a case for a detailed survey of the Book of Books. This new series will closely and carefully examine the texts of the first five books of the Bible using a critical, but respectful approach. Ross reminds his listeners that the world is going through a spiritual awakening towards Torah and that most began the journey with a negative assessment of “law.” He shows that over time, and with careful study of Scripture, the seeker discovers that previously held fundamentalist views of Torah are unfounded and unsupported in the Hebrew Bible. But have we now become a new form of fundamentalist? Have we once again imposed upon Torah, what is unfounded and unsupported? This course will prove to be informative and challenging, but in the end lead us closer to the truth that we all seek.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two