In this introductory class, Ross presents a case for a detailed survey of the Book of Books. This new series will closely and carefully examine the texts of the first five books of the Bible using a critical, but respectful approach. Ross reminds his listeners that the world is going through a spiritual awakening towards Torah and that most began the journey with a negative assessment of “law.” He shows that over time, and with careful study of Scripture, the seeker discovers that previously held fundamentalist views of Torah are unfounded and unsupported in the Hebrew Bible. But have we now become a new form of fundamentalist? Have we once again imposed upon Torah, what is unfounded and unsupported? This course will prove to be informative and challenging, but in the end lead us closer to the truth that we all seek.
- A Prophet Like Moses
- A Dialogue from Thick Darkness
- Not The Ideal – Sacrifice, the Temple, and the Monarchy
- What Does YHVH Ask of You?
- Two Versions – Ten Words – Second Set
- The Bible’s TWO Versions of The Ten Commandments
- This Torah – HaTorah HaZoth
- Deuteronomy is Different
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Iniquity of Peor – Class Thirty-Seven
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Archaeology and the Bible – Class Thirty-Six