In this introductory class, Ross presents a case for a detailed survey of the Book of Books. This new series will closely and carefully examine the texts of the first five books of the Bible using a critical, but respectful approach. Ross reminds his listeners that the world is going through a spiritual awakening towards Torah and that most began the journey with a negative assessment of “law.” He shows that over time, and with careful study of Scripture, the seeker discovers that previously held fundamentalist views of Torah are unfounded and unsupported in the Hebrew Bible. But have we now become a new form of fundamentalist? Have we once again imposed upon Torah, what is unfounded and unsupported? This course will prove to be informative and challenging, but in the end lead us closer to the truth that we all seek.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One