In this introductory class, Ross presents a case for a detailed survey of the Book of Books. This new series will closely and carefully examine the texts of the first five books of the Bible using a critical, but respectful approach. Ross reminds his listeners that the world is going through a spiritual awakening towards Torah and that most began the journey with a negative assessment of “law.” He shows that over time, and with careful study of Scripture, the seeker discovers that previously held fundamentalist views of Torah are unfounded and unsupported in the Hebrew Bible. But have we now become a new form of fundamentalist? Have we once again imposed upon Torah, what is unfounded and unsupported? This course will prove to be informative and challenging, but in the end lead us closer to the truth that we all seek.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen