Two of the Bible’s most important religious objects have disappeared. History is silent about the location of the famed ark of the covenant and the Moses Scroll. The safe keeping of both of these items was assigned to a single family. What does the Bible tell us about this specially chosen family? When were the Ark and the Moses Scroll last seen and who was the last person to mention them? Check out, The Keepers of the Holy as we attempt to track down the Bible’s greatest cold case.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen