Two of the Bible’s most important religious objects have disappeared. History is silent about the location of the famed ark of the covenant and the Moses Scroll. The safe keeping of both of these items was assigned to a single family. What does the Bible tell us about this specially chosen family? When were the Ark and the Moses Scroll last seen and who was the last person to mention them? Check out, The Keepers of the Holy as we attempt to track down the Bible’s greatest cold case.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two