Moses wrote the words of a song (Deuteronomy 31-32) to be a witness against the children of Israel. Its words predicted dire consequences for breaking the covenant. When the scroll of Moses was discovered in 622 B.C.E., it was the words of Moses’ song that provided the script for a coming catastrophe. The time of the end, long ago foretold, had finally arrived, and with it, the right people were in place. A descendant of the celebrated King David whose coming had been predicted hundreds of years earlier by name, was on the throne. Jehovah had appointed a prophet from the Levitical clan of Kohath, this selection taking place even before his birth. And with these two chosen individuals, two other prophetic voices echoed the words of Moses’ song.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen