The purpose of this teaching us to present in a single class, the evidence for a Moses Scroll. Generations of Biblical scholars, building upon the work of previous scholars determined that Moses, if he even existed, never wrote the Torah as fundamentalist Jews and Christians have maintained. A careful survey however of the five book reveals evidence that Moses did in fact write a scroll. What are the proofs that Moses wrote a scroll, and what was contained in the original Moses Scroll? As it turns out, the Biblical texts tell us all that is necessary to begin to reconstruct the contents of the world’s most precious document!
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two