The purpose of this teaching us to present in a single class, the evidence for a Moses Scroll. Generations of Biblical scholars, building upon the work of previous scholars determined that Moses, if he even existed, never wrote the Torah as fundamentalist Jews and Christians have maintained. A careful survey however of the five book reveals evidence that Moses did in fact write a scroll. What are the proofs that Moses wrote a scroll, and what was contained in the original Moses Scroll? As it turns out, the Biblical texts tell us all that is necessary to begin to reconstruct the contents of the world’s most precious document!
- A Prophet Like Moses
- A Dialogue from Thick Darkness
- Not The Ideal – Sacrifice, the Temple, and the Monarchy
- What Does YHVH Ask of You?
- Two Versions – Ten Words – Second Set
- The Bible’s TWO Versions of The Ten Commandments
- This Torah – HaTorah HaZoth
- Deuteronomy is Different
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Iniquity of Peor – Class Thirty-Seven
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Archaeology and the Bible – Class Thirty-Six