The purpose of this teaching us to present in a single class, the evidence for a Moses Scroll. Generations of Biblical scholars, building upon the work of previous scholars determined that Moses, if he even existed, never wrote the Torah as fundamentalist Jews and Christians have maintained. A careful survey however of the five book reveals evidence that Moses did in fact write a scroll. What are the proofs that Moses wrote a scroll, and what was contained in the original Moses Scroll? As it turns out, the Biblical texts tell us all that is necessary to begin to reconstruct the contents of the world’s most precious document!
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen