Early investigators determined that Deuteronomy was a mere rehearsal of material covered previously in the Pentateuch. The name Deuteronomy, from the Greek of the Septuagint, has supported this prejudice. The academic world eventually deemed the Book late and derivative, and ultimately the book was called a “pious fraud.” It was proposed that the reported discovery in the time of Josiah, was a story concocted in order to advance the Josianic reforms. Deuteronomy, however, is not a repetition of previously known material, neither is late or derivative. It rather contains within its words, traces of the scroll that Moses wrote.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen