The Holy Scriptures were written by multiple authors over a long period of time. Some books, like the Psalms, are known to be the work of several authors, others are attributed to a single author. But do these books named for individuals, contain only the work of the one for whom they are named? Did a single author pen Daniel, Isaiah, or Jeremiah? Can we detect the hands of multiple authors? And what about the Torah? Traditionally, the first five books of Scripture are attributed to Moses, but is this what Scripture says? While this teaching challenges traditional views, it advances a conservative approach to the texts, going no further than the Bible will allow.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen