In this, the second of his “These are the Words” Series, Ross focuses what are commonly called the Ten Commandments, but biblically are referred to as the “ten words.” These “ten” were written on stone tablets with the finger of God. They were called the testimony, and were placed in a special box, stored behind a veil, within the tabernacle where they were kept. In this teaching, Ross suggests that these words were intended to be stored elsewhere all along. What if the beautiful box in which these words were stored were to become lost, or unimportant? What if there was no tent to house them? This and more is covered in this teaching.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books