In this teaching, Ross shares a message drawn in part from Torah Reading Noach. The class takes a look at righteousness. It is common for popular religions of man to present humanity as hopeless, lost, doomed, and damned. Many teach that there is “none righteous, no not one.” Is this an accurate assessment of the human condition? Have we been abandoned, with no chance for the triumph of good in the world? Ross contrasts this prevalent view with a realistic, hopeful, and honest view based upon the Hebrew Scriptures. While acknowledging, mankind’s proclivity to bad, he shows our potential to achieve a righteous life. One listener commented, “Thanks, Ross, for your class today. It was a strong witness to those who have been led to believe the errors and a strong exhortation to those who are trying to follow the ways of righteousness.” (D.W. from Texas)
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books