In this class, Ross covers the subject of Stealing – the seventh of the Ten Words according to the ancient division of these words within the Hebrew Covenant. Most English translations render the Hebrew, Thou shalt not steal. Does this adequately represent the Hebrew? What does the Bible say about stealing? Ross works through examples of the Hebrew word that is translated stealing in the Ten Word covenant and provides clarity as to its meaning for People of the Book.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books