In this teaching, Ross covers the prohibition against homicide. The two words of this “commandment” ( לא תרצח ) have been the source of much debate. Does the Ten Word Covenant prohibit murder, or is it a more general prohibition against killing? Does the Torah know the difference between these two words? How do our modern western ideas regarding homicide help or hinder our understanding of this word?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books