In this second class of his series on The Ten Words, Ross focuses on the specific events of what Deuteronomy refers to as the Day of Assembly, and Exodus calls the third day. Ross works carefully through the narrative as it is presented in Exodus and Deuteronomy to present a picture of this unique event. Our sources reveal quite a bit about the awe-inspiring event, but of particular note are the consistent references to fire. Ross works through these texts that describe the words spoken from the midst of the fire, words that were ultimately written on tablets of stone, words that finally were called, the Fire Law.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books