In this class, Ross takes a closer look at the numbering of The Ten Words. Without an obvious system, how do we identify the correct numbering of the “words?” Any study of this subject will show that there are various proposals for numbering. Are any of these correct? Or are they arbitrary? Is there a “not-so-obvious” way of arriving at Ten? In this teaching, Ross presents a method of discerning the Ten Words that is established by an ancient clue provided within the texts of the accounts in the Hebrew Bible.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books