In this week’s teaching, Ross discusses the Song of the Sea and covers some material that is relevant in answering a much-debated question. What is the Sea of the Song? To what sea does the Bible refer when the great miracle of the parting of the Sea is described? Is it the marshy region immediately to the east of the Nile Delta? Is it the Gulf of Suez, or the Gulf of Aqaba? Can we determine based upon our sources?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two