In this week’s teaching, Ross discusses the Song of the Sea and covers some material that is relevant in answering a much-debated question. What is the Sea of the Song? To what sea does the Bible refer when the great miracle of the parting of the Sea is described? Is it the marshy region immediately to the east of the Nile Delta? Is it the Gulf of Suez, or the Gulf of Aqaba? Can we determine based upon our sources?
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen