In this lesson, Ross teaches live from the Wilderness of Zin during his stay at Biblical Tamar Park. He begins by sharing some of the exciting things that the United Israel team is doing in the desert. This teaching discusses what the Torah calls the great sin. Ross addresses some big theological questions. Can one pay for the sins of another? Are sins passed from fathers to sons? Don’t miss, The Great Weight of Sin.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One