In this teaching, Ross investigates the uses of the Hebrew phrase כבוד יהוה – a phrase translated as the Glory of the LORD. The phrase is used 36 times in the Hebrew Bible. It is generally understood to speak of a manifestation of the presence of YHVH. But, what precisely is the Kavod? When did it appear? To whom? For what purpose? When did it depart, or when was it last seen – and where? What about the re-appearance? Is it described in the texts of the Hebrew Bible? In this class, Ross covers the main texts associated with these questions related to the subject.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books