In this class, Ross begins his lesson at a bush on a mountain called Sinai and Horeb. He focuses in on some key words used throughout the narrative to illustrate that the sending forth of Israel out of Egypt was for a specific reason. Working through several passages in the Hebrew Bible he searches for the identity of an unnamed feast. In this lesson Ross discusses the three pilgrimage festivals and shows that one of them fits the description first conveyed at the bush. What was the unnamed feast? For what reason was Israel freed from bondage to Pharaoh and the Egyptians? And does the Bible really speak of Jehovah’s coming? This and much more in this week’s lesson.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books