In this week’s class, Ross shares a message in his series from the Book of Exodus on the giving of the Ten Words. Beginning with Moses’ first encounter with God at Horeb, Ross shows that the entire plan of salvation culminates in a revelation that would take place in that very place known as the Mountain of God. He connects the two events, showing that the former is a sign of the latter. Time and again, Scripture relates that YHVH communicated His covenant to the entire assembly of Israel from the midst of the fire. What was spoken from the midst of the fire? These words are the subject of this class.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books