In this teaching, Ross begins a study on the central story in all of Biblical literature – The Exodus. Building upon the dark vision shown to Abram, Ross highlights in this class, the prediction that Abram’s seed will be strangers and oppressed servants. How did this experience shape the people of Israel and prepare them for their ultimate role and destiny? How did this experience become embodied in the holy laws, rules, and statutes of Ancient Israel?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One