In this teaching, Ross begins a study on the central story in all of Biblical literature – The Exodus. Building upon the dark vision shown to Abram, Ross highlights in this class, the prediction that Abram’s seed will be strangers and oppressed servants. How did this experience shape the people of Israel and prepare them for their ultimate role and destiny? How did this experience become embodied in the holy laws, rules, and statutes of Ancient Israel?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books