In this teaching, Ross begins with the matter-of-fact statement that Moses is dead. According to Scripture, Moses, the great prophet of Israel dies outside of the promised land, which is one of two things called the heritage of the people of Israel. Ross shows that there is yet another thing referred to as the heritage of Israel and then goes on to describe how the two are connected to one another, to a picture of the future, and to the ancient festival of Sukkot.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books