In this teaching, Ross covers material from the nineteenth chapter of Genesis. This is the story of the infamous cities of the plain – Sodom and Gomorrah. Ross begins with a recap of what led to the destruction of these places. Whereas, most people believe that they have a good understanding of the root problems existing in Sodom and Gomorrah, Ross shows from the prophets that perhaps a deeper problem exists. What actually was the sin of Sodom? Why was Lot spared?Genesis #14
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books