The story of the Exodus is well-known. According to some estimates, this Passover marks the 3,333rd celebration of this ancient festival of Freedom. At the heart of the story are the ideals of freedom and liberty. For what purpose were the children of Israel freed from Egypt? This class seeks to present the case that Israel was saved to serve and in this sense is a servant with a global and noble role.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One