The story of the Exodus is well-known. According to some estimates, this Passover marks the 3,333rd celebration of this ancient festival of Freedom. At the heart of the story are the ideals of freedom and liberty. For what purpose were the children of Israel freed from Egypt? This class seeks to present the case that Israel was saved to serve and in this sense is a servant with a global and noble role.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two