The story of the Exodus is well-known. According to some estimates, this Passover marks the 3,333rd celebration of this ancient festival of Freedom. At the heart of the story are the ideals of freedom and liberty. For what purpose were the children of Israel freed from Egypt? This class seeks to present the case that Israel was saved to serve and in this sense is a servant with a global and noble role.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen