In this teaching Ross opens with the initial passage of the Torah reading. Using the opening word, Re-eh, he then explores various verses related to sight. He talks about the distinction between what seems right in the eyes of man versus what is right in the eyes of YHVH. Additionally he expounds on the idea of having eyes to see and ears to hear. What did Moses mean in Deuteronomy 29:4? What about Isaiah 6? Why is the servant of YHVH blind and deaf? In this informative class, Ross shares a vital message for those who seek to live in accordance with Scripture.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books