In this teaching Ross opens with the initial passage of the Torah reading. Using the opening word, Re-eh, he then explores various verses related to sight. He talks about the distinction between what seems right in the eyes of man versus what is right in the eyes of YHVH. Additionally he expounds on the idea of having eyes to see and ears to hear. What did Moses mean in Deuteronomy 29:4? What about Isaiah 6? Why is the servant of YHVH blind and deaf? In this informative class, Ross shares a vital message for those who seek to live in accordance with Scripture.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One