In this week’s teaching Ross covers the final act of Israel’s deliverance from Egypt. He begins by establishing the connection between Israel’s salvation and the lovingkindness or chesed of YHVH as it relates to the greatest story of redemption ever told. He demonstrates through Scripture that the ultimate purpose of the Exodus was to make YHVH known in all the earth. Ross shows that the salvation of Israel involves the destruction of the enemy AND the saving of God’s people and makes the point that this theme is often repeated in the Bible. Carefully working through passages, Ross shows that the fear of YHVH and trust in YHVH and Moses were prerequisites for salvation and proposes that the same is required today.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books