In this week’s teaching Ross shares a message from Torah reading Ki Tavo (Deuteronomy 26:1-29:8). He concentrates his class on the subject of one element of an ancient curse contained within the Torah of Moses – Blindness. Ross shows that according to the prophets, at a specific time, the words of a book will restore sight to the blind and open the ears of the deaf. In this informative class, Ross suggests that we are living in the precise time of a latter day restoration.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books