In this, the 4th in the ongoing series based upon James Tabor’s book, Restoring Abrahamic Faith, Ross teaches a lesson on following the way of God. What precisely is the way of God? Is it defined in Scripture. Ross shows that it is indeed described in the Bible. He further shows that this ancient way is essentially unchanging over time. Using passages from the Torah and the Prophets, Ross defines the “good way.”
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books