This week’s teaching is based on Torah Reading Va-Yechi (Genesis 47:28-50:26). In this class, Ross points out that the theme connecting the Torah and Prophets reading is death. Jacob and Joseph die by the end of our story, and the prophet reading tells of the death of King David. Rather than focusing however on death, the name of the Torah portion, VaYechi, means “and he lived.” This teaching, therefore, by weaving the historical narrative and later Torah commands illustrates providence and the preservation of life for the faithful today.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen