After witnessing the fear-inspiring event at Horeb an agreement was reached between Jehovah and the people. He would raise up a prophet to speak His words to the people and they said that they would listen and do what the prophets said. This required a heart to know, eyes to see, and ears to hear, and to bring this about a whole-hearted return was required. But from the beginning, they did not listen. The words of Jehovah, spoken by His servants the prophets were the unheard words.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books