After witnessing the fear-inspiring event at Horeb an agreement was reached between Jehovah and the people. He would raise up a prophet to speak His words to the people and they said that they would listen and do what the prophets said. This required a heart to know, eyes to see, and ears to hear, and to bring this about a whole-hearted return was required. But from the beginning, they did not listen. The words of Jehovah, spoken by His servants the prophets were the unheard words.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One