The identity of the “Suffering Servant” has been debated since ancient times. There have been many proposed candidates. Is it the people of Israel, the Messiah, or a historical figure such as Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, or Jesus of Nazareth? In this fifth and final class in The Servant Series we look at the main proposals. Does Isaiah tell us who this suffering servant is?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One