The identity of the “Suffering Servant” has been debated since ancient times. There have been many proposed candidates. Is it the people of Israel, the Messiah, or a historical figure such as Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, or Jesus of Nazareth? In this fifth and final class in The Servant Series we look at the main proposals. Does Isaiah tell us who this suffering servant is?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books