Can we know the identity of the Servant in Isaiah? Within the section of Isaiah known to scholars as Deutero-Isaiah or “second Isaiah” there are 20 references to the servant in ten chapters. In some of these passages, the servant is clearly identified as Israel while in others the identification is not so certain. In this class we begin to survey the texts searching the clues for answers. Is the “suffering servant” the Jewish people, the Messiah, Israel / Jacob, the historical Jesus of Nazareth, Isaiah, Jeremiah, or another?
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen