In this class, we explore methods of connecting words and phrases in order to more fully grasp the intended meaning of prophetic utterances. By way of example, the “messenger” of Malachi 3 is used to illustrate the manner in which we might better comprehend the identity and the mission of this eschatological figure. What can we learn of the messenger from Malachi? What, if anything can other prophets tell us about the messenger?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two