In this class, we explore methods of connecting words and phrases in order to more fully grasp the intended meaning of prophetic utterances. By way of example, the “messenger” of Malachi 3 is used to illustrate the manner in which we might better comprehend the identity and the mission of this eschatological figure. What can we learn of the messenger from Malachi? What, if anything can other prophets tell us about the messenger?
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen