This class is the third in our series within a series on The Servant in Isaiah. In the first two classes, we examined the first two sections called Servant Songs (Isaiah 42:1-4 and 49:1-6). In this class we continue to carefully study these texts, bringing in other texts in order to better understand all that these passages tell us about the Servant.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen