When it comes to biblical eschatology, we are presented with views of a golden age to come. People of The Book, both Jews, and Christians, generally claim that a single redemptive figure will usher humanity into this coming age. This figure is known as the “messiah.” But does this view line up with what the bible says? Have students of Scripture oversimplified what the prophets said? Have we, in attempts to eliminate ambiguity, glossed over the true meaning of the words of the prophets? Is the “Son of Man” in Daniel about a figure known as the messiah? Does Micah’s reference to Bethlehem Ephratah predict the birthplace of the messiah? These questions and more are discussed in this teaching on Redemptive Figures.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen