Interpretation is the action of explaining the meaning of a text, but what happens when interpreters are wrong? This class covers some of the most misunderstood prophecies in the Bible. Does Micah chapter 5 describe the birthplace of a coming ruler? Does Hosea chapter 11 foretell of a redemptive figure’s trip out of Egypt? Does Jeremiah 31:14 have to do with the slaughter of children in Bethlehem? Do Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 describe the original position and subsequent fall of Lucifer? Does Joel 2:32 (3:5 in Hebrew) provide a formula for eternal salvation? Interpretation must begin with the words of the text, and derive meaning from the context of those words.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen