This teaching, delivered on Shabbat HaGadol, is the first in a three-part series on the themes associated with the ancient Hebrew Festival of Pesach, or Passover. In this introductory lesson, Ross takes a look at the Biblical record regarding the keeping of Passover. How many Passovers are mentioned in the Hebrew Bible? What can we learn from the Passovers of the past?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One