This teaching, delivered on Shabbat HaGadol, is the first in a three-part series on the themes associated with the ancient Hebrew Festival of Pesach, or Passover. In this introductory lesson, Ross takes a look at the Biblical record regarding the keeping of Passover. How many Passovers are mentioned in the Hebrew Bible? What can we learn from the Passovers of the past?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two