This teaching, delivered on Shabbat HaGadol, is the first in a three-part series on the themes associated with the ancient Hebrew Festival of Pesach, or Passover. In this introductory lesson, Ross takes a look at the Biblical record regarding the keeping of Passover. How many Passovers are mentioned in the Hebrew Bible? What can we learn from the Passovers of the past?
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen