In this, the 3rd of 3 classes associated with the themes of Passover, Ross shares a message connecting traditional themes and showing the relationship between the former Exodus and the one to come. Basing his teaching on Ezekiel’s prophecy of the Dry Bones, Ross presents Israel as the son of God (Exodus 4:22-23, Hosea 11:1, Jeremiah 31:9, 20, and other texts), that their dispersion is described as the grave, and therefore the return of Israel to the land as promised is nothing less than a resurrection of the son of God. Don’t miss this class.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two