In this, the 3rd of 3 classes associated with the themes of Passover, Ross shares a message connecting traditional themes and showing the relationship between the former Exodus and the one to come. Basing his teaching on Ezekiel’s prophecy of the Dry Bones, Ross presents Israel as the son of God (Exodus 4:22-23, Hosea 11:1, Jeremiah 31:9, 20, and other texts), that their dispersion is described as the grave, and therefore the return of Israel to the land as promised is nothing less than a resurrection of the son of God. Don’t miss this class.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen