In this teaching, Ross presents what he claims is the foundational point of a coming revival. The core message found within the Hebrew is the oneness of the Creator. He begins by sharing a passage from the prophet Zechariah. In the 9th verse of the 14th chapter, we read, “In that day, He (YHVH) will be One and His name One.” If, Ross questions, “in that day” He will be One and His name One, what is He now? From this point, Ross shows that at the present, the Creator is not universally known, and that at this time, “every man walks in the name of his own god,” but that ultimately the world will realize that there is but one God whose name is יהוה. Ross works through many texts from the pages of the Hebrew Bible to show this unambiguous point.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books