This is the fifth class in Ross’ teaching series on the book of Numbers. The class is based upon material in Torah Reading Korach (Numbers 16:1-18:32). Ross begins by carefully working through Ezekiel chapter 20. In this passage of Scripture, Ross points out several relevant thoughts and then develops them to stress the meaning of true holiness. Is holiness a heritage? Can one inherit holiness? What was the sin of Korach?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books