In this week’s class, Ross covers the 38th chapter of Genesis. This chapter seems out of place chronologically since it occurs in the middle of the Joseph saga, but Ross demonstrates that this is a necessary interruption. We need to show the development of both Judah and Joseph in order to fully grasp the narrative flow of Genesis as well as the prophetic character of each of these sons of Israel.Genesis #33
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books