In this week’s teaching Ross shares some thoughts on the reunion of Judah and Joseph and what that might look like in a modern setting. Drawing upon key events that are taking place currently, he questions whether or not we are beginning to witness the unfolding of prophetic fulfillment in a most unlikely setting. Weaving in a story of a good Italian Catholic by the name of Guiseppe, Ross provides his audience with an interesting example of the week’s Torah portion as it is playing out in the religious world today.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books