In this class, Ross covers the reunion of Judah and Joseph from the Hebrew Bible. Building on the narrative of the Joseph Saga, he shows that this is one of the main points in the Tanakh. Working through the prophets, Ross weaves the narrative in Genesis together with many prophetic texts to show that Joseph, though thought to be dead, is still alive. How will latter day Joseph be revealed to his brothers? Judah draws near in this week’s Torah portion from the triennial cycle of readings. Don’t miss this one!Genesis #40
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books