This week Ross Nichols begins a new and informative series of Torah studies based upon the ancient triennial cycle of readings. This cycle of readings is mentioned in the Talmud as that which was practiced in the land of Israel in antiquity. While most of the Jewish world follows the annual cycle of readings, Ross decided to teach from the triennial, allowing him more time to work through the Torah of Moses. In this, the first of his new series, Ross shares the importance of Torah study by working through various key texts from the Hebrew Bible. Join Ross and United Israel World Union as we journey through the teaching of Moses. Below you will find links to the audio and video files, as well as the PDF for the section of Torah studied this week. The translation is the work of Dr. James D Tabor. You can read more about this exciting translation on the website for the Transparent English Bible (TEB).genesis-1
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books