In this teaching, Ross demonstrates the significance that the Ark played in the biblical world. He shows that the people ultimately placed their total confidence in the Ark’s power and thereby misplaced their trust. Working through various narratives in the Hebrew Bible, Ross makes the point that the presence or absence of the Ark, or any other object for that matter, does not guarantee the presence or absence of the Glory.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books