This is the introductory class to a new teaching series titled Honest to Moses. This series is essentially a quest for the Historical Moses. What do we know about the man? What can we learn from a careful examination of the texts of the Bible? Fundamentalist believers – both Jews and Christians – credit Moses with writing the Pentateuch. Can this be proven? Many in the academic community doubt that he even existed. What is the truth about Moses, and about the texts attributed to his hand?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One