This is the introductory class to a new teaching series titled Honest to Moses. This series is essentially a quest for the Historical Moses. What do we know about the man? What can we learn from a careful examination of the texts of the Bible? Fundamentalist believers – both Jews and Christians – credit Moses with writing the Pentateuch. Can this be proven? Many in the academic community doubt that he even existed. What is the truth about Moses, and about the texts attributed to his hand?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two