This is the introductory class to a new teaching series titled Honest to Moses. This series is essentially a quest for the Historical Moses. What do we know about the man? What can we learn from a careful examination of the texts of the Bible? Fundamentalist believers – both Jews and Christians – credit Moses with writing the Pentateuch. Can this be proven? Many in the academic community doubt that he even existed. What is the truth about Moses, and about the texts attributed to his hand?
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen