This class is the conclusion to our three part series on the themes associated with Passover Season. In this teaching, Ross first establishes the greatness of the former Exodus using passages from the Hebrew Bible. He then shows that the main elements of the greatest story ever told can be shown from the same Bible to be elements that will not be told forever. In “Exodus Part Two,” Ross speaks of the future deliverance that is presented by the ancient prophets of Israel. What sets this latter Exodus apart from the former? What makes it greater? You will not want to miss the exciting conclusion to our series on The Exodus – both the former and latter.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – From Avram to Avraham – Class Four
- What Price Freedom?
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Noah – Class Three
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – James Tabor on Bereshit – Class Two
- The Secret of Cheshvan – Embracing the Quietness of the Eighth Month
- My Sukkah Story – A Life Lesson
- The 7th Month, Tishrei and its Festivals – Part Four Shemnei Atzeret and Simchat Torah…Looking Back, Looking Forward.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books