The teaching this week presents the results of a study of several significant subjects given the times in which we live. Over the past week, Ross delved into various academic articles in the field of paleopathology, as well as scriptural evidence of ancient plagues, pestilences, diseases and the like. He also carefully studied the weekly Torah Reading, VaYikra (Leviticus 1:1-5:26). Together, these studies formed the basis of his class. In a time when people around the world are practicing social distancing with one another, we should be seeking to draw closer to Jehovah. In this informative class, Ross shares insights from the Hebrew Bible into how humanity can do precisely that.
- Honest to Moses – The Midianite Mystery – Class Five
- Rosh Chodesh –The New Moon – What Does it Mean to Me?
- Honest to Moses – The Levitical Link – Class Four
- Honest to Moses – The Family of Moses – Class Three
- Honest to Moses – What’s In a Name? – Class Two
- Honest to Moses – Class One
- PROPHET – The Servant VII – Class Twenty
- PROPHET – The Servant VI – Class Nineteen
- PROPHET – The Servant V – Class Eighteen
- PROPHET – The Servant IV – Class Seventeen