The teaching this week presents the results of a study of several significant subjects given the times in which we live. Over the past week, Ross delved into various academic articles in the field of paleopathology, as well as scriptural evidence of ancient plagues, pestilences, diseases and the like. He also carefully studied the weekly Torah Reading, VaYikra (Leviticus 1:1-5:26). Together, these studies formed the basis of his class. In a time when people around the world are practicing social distancing with one another, we should be seeking to draw closer to Jehovah. In this informative class, Ross shares insights from the Hebrew Bible into how humanity can do precisely that.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two