In this class, based upon Torah reading Shemini (Leviticus 9-11), Ross focuses on some biblical eating rules. He begins by showing that diet has always been part of God’s plan for humanity. From the Garden of Eden to the latter days, diet matters.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Miracle at the Sea – Class Seventeen
- What Is Man That You Are Mindful Of Him?
- Shevat Part Two – Tu B’Shevat – New Year for Trees
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Final Plague – Class Sixteen
- The Eleventh Month – Shevat, Part One of Two – L’dor v’dor…from Generation to Generation
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – The Confrontation – Class Fifteen
- Meet Me In Morocco
- Ani Joseph…I am Joseph, Joseph Wept, Part Two
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Birth of a Deliverer – Class Fourteen
- Ani Yosef…I am Joseph Joseph Wept – Part One