In this teaching, Ross shares insights from Torah Reading Bereshith (Genesis 1:1-6:8). Working through the creation narratives and the opening chapters of Genesis, he discusses some of the main points in this week’s reading. He highlights what was intended according to our records, and shows where mankind went wrong, leading ultimately to the exile from Eden.
- The Pentateuch: A New Look – Introduction – Class One
- The Festivals of the Seventh Month of Tishrei Part Three Sukkot, the Season of our Joy!!!
- New Series – The Pentateuch: A New Look at the Five Books
- Honest to Moses – Making A Name – Class Sixteen
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part Two
- Honest to Moses – God’s First Name – Class Fifteen
- Why Fast for Gedaliah?
- The Seventh Month, Tishrei and its Festivals Part One
- Honest to Moses – Theophory – His Name in Their Name – Class Fourteen
- Elul אֱלוּל – The Month of Teshuvah and Return Part Two